Raised Mesh for BBQ Grille

My ancient gas barbie needs some attention, particularly the frame on which the lava rock sits. As the raised mesh part of the frame is falling to bits, I need to replace it - does anybody know where I can obtain a piece of raised mesh to replace it?

If you google on 'raised mesh' you come across manufacturers and wholesalers buy not retailers, and none of the sheds or catalogues seem to stock it - although I believe it is used in the building trade for strengthening walls, etc

Many thanks for any help.

HS

Reply to
hs

F.H. Brundle; I think they deliver but it's many years since I used them.

Aidan

theres expanded metal lath, eml, can cut it with tinsnips, or reinforcement mesh, need heavy tools to cut that. Any BM

NT

Reply to
bigcat