RAID antkiller foam

Anyone know of UK stockists for the above product. Used it some years ago and it was wonderful - killed em dead and they never came back - until now!

It was a foam that you applied all along internal edges. The foam disappeared but left behind an invisible barrier.

Have tried other stuff being sold now, but nothing works as well - they come back after a while.

The only suppliers I can find are in USA.

Thanks

Reply to
JIP

I guess the Ants have a seat in the EU parliament now so its probably been banned on antarian grounds.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

My father reached for the fly spray once and gave them a good spray. Trouble was, he'd actually grabbed the oven cleaner, and these little white clumps of oven cleaner were then walking up and down, but they'd gone a hour or so later.

I have a rather old B&Q ant killer, which contains Bendiocarb. Don't know if it's still available, but it worked when they appeared in the kitchen earlier this year.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

This stuff works quite well in my experience. I inherited a can of it with this house:

geraldthehamster