Radio Frequency Interference

With the stuff about mobile phones an their masts having been in the news recently I thought not a few here might want to read this:

the widespead use of el cheapo hellishtrickery tools -especially those from the Chinese prison camps, it occurred to me that some of the equiptment might be giving off a little too much sourcery.

Reply to
Michael McNeil