Radiator was not heating up

Our big radiator in the lounge was not heating up so ~(even the pipes were cold)- as suggested i bled the radiator - but left it to completly bleed so that all the water came out - so it looks like i bled the whole system. The bar is now down to zero (i have a combi - ariston boiler - its 8months old)

I have now turned of all the radiators off exept for the main one in the lounge - and the water. I heard a little bit of air coming out and then closed the valve and turned the water back on. I turned the boiler and its still on zero

Any suggestions would be great. I need the bar back up.

Adam

Reply to
adam

Don't you have a filling loop - with a flexible pipe connected to the mains, and a couple of taps? You need to connect that up, and open the taps to let in some more mains pressure water and bring the pressure up to the correct static level. Then turn off the taps and disconnect the filling loop.

Reply to
Set Square

You need to re fill the boiler from the mains water supply. I know, because I did nearly the same thing last year and the pressure droped in the boiler so it would not come on.

Reply to
Bob H

See SealedCH FAQ for background info.

Reply to