Radiator valves-advice

Anyone help me on this. Need to replace my 10mm radiator valves-not want anything with thermastats on etc, just angled and one with a drain off on. Looked in Screwfix catalogue 14812-85 and 12381-seem ok, but wanted something a bitmore substancial-every time I take radiator off the vales seep-can anyone advice on something ? or a method that I can take off the radiator without damaging the valve. Thanks

Reply to
sndevereux

Are you taking them off often ??? .

Make sure you support the valve while unscrewing it from the rad so you do not twist the 10mm pipe .Thats probably whats causing the leaks .

You could get 15mm valves and use a 10-15mm adaptor soldered on to the

10mm piping .

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart B