Radiator Valve

Hi Everyone
Just after a bit of advice..
I fitted a new towel rad (bought from Screwfix which is about 1/2 mile from my house)
I fitted the valve to the pipe. When I screw the top connection nut into the rad, it kept turning - I could of screwed it until it disappeared into the body of the rad!!!
It didn't do this on the other side (different brand of valve)
I packed it with PTFE tape and it seems much tighter but haven't switched the valve on yet
Is this normal or is something amiss ??
-- Regards
Hays
T610 Housings in stock now!! www.phonepro.go.to
Completely off-thread...

Is this why they call it ScrewFix? After you screwed the nut in, you had to fix it...
That's one reason I *hate* screw joint plumbing :S

from
Wow. How many days did it take them to deliver?
ZD

24 hours !!! Thats what I meant to say 100% ex-stock doesn't apply to their shop!!
Regards
Hays