Radiator supplier

Apart from Myson and Stelrad, who else makes a 300x2000mm (HxW) double convector rad? Does anyone know a supplier of 320x1800mm rads? Ta.

Reply to
Grumps

Ultraheat do that size in their Compact 4 range in single, double, and triple, but not the narrow double (a double with fins only on one of them).

Nearest Ultraheat is 300x1800, but in single and triple only.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Their website is at

but it's horribly broken. The Compact 4 range is decribed at
but that info is pityful compared to their paper brochure, and I couldn't actually find that page by following links from the main menu at all. Fortunately they have directory browsing enabled on their web server, and I found it that way.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Thanks. I wonder where my plumber is going to get 320mm rads from. I'm no expert, but all of the searching that I've done has only turned up 300mm ones.

Reply to
Grumps

Don't Barlo do 320mm ones? They have been taken over by anothe 'name' but a google will find them. I think TP sell them, Wickes do a limited range, which doesn't include the 320mm ones.

Reply to
<me9

Do ThermaPanel still exist? They used to do something like this. Probably

12". ;-)
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)