radiator spanner

Hi,

I've bought a new radiator and it has plugs in the end with a cross-shaped end. I need to remove these to fit the tails. What do I use to remove these plugs? A standard radiator spanner won't fit!

Thanks.

Reply to
nospam

Have you tried a coin - 2p should be about the right size?

Failing that, a large cross-head screwdriver - or almost any odd-shaped bit of metal lying around in your workshop - they're not in very tight!

Reply to
Roger Mills

Yes, they're only really held in by the paint. I use my largest, ordinary flat-blade screwdriver

David

Reply to
Lobster