Radiator connectors

What size is the threaded hole that a rad valve is screwed into on a (new) radiator? Is it possible to get a (preferably chrome) fitting for it without a valve and terminated with a compression fitting?

The reason I ask is I'm mounting 3 rads in an angled bay and I trying to figure out a way to connect them together.

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Roman

"Roger Mills" wrote in news:bijavt$tp$ snipped-for-privacy@news6.svr.pol.co.uk:

My screwfix raad was supplied with them, so they must be about.

Well pleased, too, they even sent me a free spirit level so I could mount it nicely!

mike r

Reply to
mike ring

Is this the type of things you're looking for:

BigWallop

well.

You could you screwfix 12561 -remove the back-nut and olive and screw it into the rad with plenty of tape.

Better would be the chrome version of scrwfix 18515 which BES no doubt sell...

... Yup Part 7611 51p +VAT post incl.

You'll need eight of them and enough 15mm chrome pipe and a spotless bending machine.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

SNIP

Thanks for your help, guys. Got exactly what I needed from the plumbers merchants (THL, Hornsey).

Thanks

Paul

Reply to
Paul Roman

But don't you need to connect them either in parallel, or if in series, connect the tops as well as the bottoms?

-- Phil Addison The uk.d-i-y FAQ is at

NOSPAM from address to reply

Reply to
Phil Addison