Radiator Bracket Problem

I think one of my kids has been standing on the end of the radiator in his room. As a consequence the radiator bracket has slipped down the wall about on inch.
Does anyone know a way of forcing the bracket back up without having to remove the radiator first?
I have tried with a hammer from underneath but the skirting board gets in the way.
Thanks,
John

about
Car jack?
PM wrote:

But maybe it wouldn't stay up afterwards. Probably the mounting screws are going through slots in the brackets. These are there so the brackets can be aligned properly. However, once aligned the installer should have put another screw through the hole provided. I'd take the rad off. It probably isn't secure now anyway. I took 2 off at the weekend and flushed them outside all within 25 mins.