rachet spanners

Read the thread...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I did, but it turned into babble when you entered.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Just FOAD troll.

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

I ordered the Axminster ratchet adjustable, as it was the only place I knew that sold them. Not bad, and with delivery about =A316, which is rather expensive for what it is. The metal finish is not that great. It has a soft grip handle which I can see getting dirty and scruffy as time goes on. I prefer the all steel chrome handles. I will have to order some of the open ended ratchet spanners. Cheap ratchet ring spanners seem to be everywhere in cheap tool shops at around =A315 a set. =20

Reply to
timegoesby