Quote of the day

"Trust me - I'm the boiler man".

Made today.

Reply to
Tim Streater

In article , Tim Streater writes

"You can't get better than a Kwik Fit fitter" takes some beating . . .

Oh, they have:

"Kwik Fit are experts in automotive repair . . . . "

Any others?

Reply to
fred

In message , fred writes

Your pcb is faulty - British Gas said so

(and it wasn't)

Reply to
geoff

It hasn't been shown for over 25 years, and is still firmly stuck in peoples' minds, which makes it one of the best ever advertising slogans.

There was also the alternate version... "You can't get thicker than a Kwik Fit fitter"

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

In article , Andrew Gabriel writes

I'm sure it's for the comedy value ;-)

That's certainly supported by my experience but to my shame I have used them more recently for oil changes as I can't do it for the money they charge.

Reply to
fred

I paid them to replace brake pads for the same reason. Boy did I wish I hadnt. There really is no free lunch.

NT

Reply to
NT

In one sense - but I wouldn't call it "successful" for Kwik Fit

because VVV this is the default that I remember and tell the missus and kids when we pass one

Reply to
Tim Watts

"Some of these were actually designed by designers"

NT

Reply to
NT