Quote for Skimming

Hi I've just stripped a couple of layers of paper from the living room (about 4mx4m and apx 2m high) How much do you think it would cost to get this area skimmed?

Also if there is anyone in the Lincolnshire area who would like to give me a quote or if anyone could recommend a plasterer I would be very grateful!

Thanks

Reply to
paulwarneuk

I had a plasterer and his mate plaster a bathroom that was 2m by 2m. they charged £150 and were there for half a day. don't know if that was about the going rate, but just thought you'd like to know.

steve

Reply to
r.p.mcmurphy