Quick Worcester Greenstar "which model" Combi Boiler Question...

Could someone please explain to me the difference between the Worcester Greenstar:

28i Junior or 27CDI. Both seem similar size and pressure wise so which is better and why?
Reply to
riz1

after all that it appears I have a "one pipe" system not suitable for a combi without a major repipe job

Reply to
riz1

Duh?

What has a one pipe system got to do with whether your boiler is a combi producing hot water directly?

And where did you get the idea that the Worcester Greenstars are not suitable for use with a one-pipe system anyway?

Reply to
John Stumbles