Quick question - standard kitchen unit height?

My washing machine and dishwasher measure 845mm high.

So I'm guessing that kitchen unit legs are usually adjusted to give a slightly higher level - 850-860mm?

Could somebody measure to the ***underside*** of their worktop and give me a figure please?

Reply to
dom

875mm
Reply to
Old Codger

865mm
Reply to
stuart noble

885 here
Reply to
Andy Burns

Andy Burns wrote in news:TsOdnRoEWLdSXF snipped-for-privacy@brightview.co.uk:

895.
Reply to
DerbyBorn

ghtly higher level - 850-860mm?

e a figure please?

Bog standard would be 870 - 720mm unit, plus 150mm plinth.

Ours is at 860, because we have a 4cm worktop, and we're on the short side, plus I wanted the cooker top to be slightly above the worktop. If I did it again, I'd go for 865, because 860 was right on the limit of the legs' adj ustment range, and I had to take a hacksaw to some of them (though you can, of course, buy different legs).

Reply to
bblaukopf

870mm here.
Reply to
Dave Baker

That's to the top of the floor covering mind you so probably more like 875mm to the floorboards under the counters.

Reply to
Dave Baker

860 mm - here in the Isle of Man.
Reply to