Quick question - double glazing - felt trim on sliding doors

Hello,
I need to replace the felt trim on a double glazing sliding door as it's worn out and there's a nice cold draught coming in. Anyone know what it's called and where I'm able to get one from?
Thanks
--
John Kelly

Remove dimspam if replying by mail

Any door manufacturer would sell some. If you mean the brisle trim on a stiff tape that is in a slot, then I have a load of good secondhand bits, how long a bit do you need?
MrCheerful
@hotmail.com says...

That sounds like the stuff. I need less than a metre but it's very thick. I was going to take some to the local diy place and see if they have some - ended up painting a bedroom instead. Thanks for the offer but I need an exact match so 'll cut a bit off and take it round. Is it called "Bristle Trim"?