Quick question - double glazing - felt trim on sliding doors

Hello,

I need to replace the felt trim on a double glazing sliding door as it's worn out and there's a nice cold draught coming in. Anyone know what it's called and where I'm able to get one from?

Thanks

Reply to
John Kelly

Any door manufacturer would sell some. If you mean the brisle trim on a stiff tape that is in a slot, then I have a load of good secondhand bits, how long a bit do you need?

MrCheerful

Reply to
MrCheerful

That sounds like the stuff. I need less than a metre but it's very thick. I was going to take some to the local diy place and see if they have some - ended up painting a bedroom instead. Thanks for the offer but I need an exact match so 'll cut a bit off and take it round. Is it called "Bristle Trim"?

Reply to
John Kelly