Quick cherry picker question

In article , Tim Lamb writes

To a tractor I assume :-)

I've done it off-farm too, secured to a car (not to the passenger handles though).

Reply to
fred

Check out this one:

Tony Bryer

If the tree surgeons turn up with one of those tomorrow, they won't need to use next door's driveway to get to a couple of my trees.

Reply to
Nightjar

120m?

Funnily enough the lorry deck and outrigger spread doesn't look much larger than the one on the 50m one.

Reply to
fred

Most of the cost of scaffold is the labour in setting up and taking down. You'll probably find that £600 is all in with 4 or 6 weeks hire. Subsequent weeks at £10/week.

Medium sized, big ones are 35 to 40m (115 to 130')ish. I do not envy the cameramen who spend all day up one of those on Golf. Though I wouldn't mind a trip up and down just for the experience.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Naw, 11 floors inc Ground. 3 or 4 m per floor? 33 m to 44 m ...

Probably because it's only about that size. B-)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

Commercial prop prob with susp ceiling for aircon etc so I'd guess 5m per floor but point made, I was well out with 120.

I clearly didn't see ours fully erect . . . . .

Reply to
fred

Good estimate: it's 48m

Tony Bryer