Question for interior designers, etc, re warm vs cold colours

One cat, one dog, one fourteen year old. Strange. I thought it would be like living in a fridge, but it honestly isn't. Well, it is, but that is location and construction rather than colour. This is the first house I've lived in where we put the butter in the fridge to make it easier to spread.

Reply to
News

I'm going by the seasonal system. There are others.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:22a7fbed-17d0-4fca-aa7d- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

In other words, the "I ain't got a clue" system.

PK

Reply to
Phil K

Why is there so much childishness on newsgroups

Reply to
tabbypurr