Question about pushfits

Page 2 of 2
writes

Don't think so John, your style (or lack of) it is unmistakable

You couldn't make this up

Look again
--
David

you
Maxie, I'm very stylish my boy. I'm very suave and a great tango dancer.

plastic
If
disagrees
You couldn't!!

Figures and source please?

writes

What apart from you yourself on various occasions, see other thread, developers are now using plastic plus as I said look in the vans and see the coils of plastic and bags of fittings, don't just hunt around until you find the odd example of one who's not using it or cite this "friend of yours" or "one of my neighbours", try and be objective.
--
David

Figures and source please?

writes

its something like 40% in the UK, sorry John I'm off on holiday early tomorrow so haven't the time to look, google it, try the phbc (I think) website
--
David

see
Maxie, source please?

Push fit join will have a circular overlap on it which when pushed down hard will release the fitting so you can slide off..I will stress that it takes some getting use to. Biggest mistake with push fit is always bad installation otherwise very good...as we use push fit to seal off copper work when testing.As we test at 5bar and normal mains pressure around 1.5-2bar you can work out the maths yourself. When connecting push fit always make sure the fitting doudle clicks into position as one click will lead to leaks.