quarry tiles on lime concrete floor

Floor is lime concrete over clay insulation balls for breathability. I intend to lay the tiles on lime mortar and I'd like to use a grout that 'breathes'. Has anyone done this and what type of grout did they use? I was thinking of using lime mortar as the grout.

Reply to
mark

the sort of q best asked here, theyve fieled this one many times before:

meow2222