Quality Outdoor Wall Lights

Hi all

Just having an extension re-furb'd and want to fit two outside lights. Can anyone recommend a quality manufacturer/supplier for outside lights. I am looking for a trustworthy source where it is possible to select from a range and know that whichever fitting you choose will last a number of years, not just 18 months.

The last fitting I purchased shed its paint within a couple of years. After stripping, cleaning, priming and hammeriting, it then looked smart and lasted for 10 years. I would like to find a range of products that do not need this user intervention.

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

best thing about these is that spare parts are easy to come by, so that when you swing a ladder into your outside light and break the diffuser like I did a few weeks ago, it's easy to fix.

They made in Glasgow, if I remember rightly, so should be pretty tough.

Kieran

Reply to
Kieran Mansley

Reply to