Qualcast lawnmower screw

Hi I am needing a couple of screws for my Qualcast Concorde lawnmower. These are the screws for adjusting the blade to the fixed plate F016T43163Bosch Atco Qualcast Screw. I can get them from a company on the internet but the postage is more than the cost of the screws and there is not a company locally to where I am that sells them. So any suggestions or am I just going to have to fork out £4.95 P&P for a couple of screws costing £1.49 each?

Thanks for any helpfull suggestions, Tracy

Reply to
Tracy