Quad RJ11 single gang faceplate?

I'm after an RJ11 outlet plate, to fit in a single gang box (I'm actually after getting 12 outlets from three vertically stacked boxes). It needs to present FOUR RJ11 sockets.

The location makes it difficult to replace with twin gang boxes.

I'd *much* prefer the connections to be IDC/Krone.

I can find a quad RJ45, and could (I suppose) use that for the RJ11 plugs. But that seems to be frowned upon...!

Anyone have any ideas? I've tried CPC, RS, Google etc.

Reply to
Bob Eager

re jig whatever is to plug in with RJ45 equipped cables.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Not off the top of my head alas...

However, I regularly use RJ11 plugs in RJ45 sockets[1] in patch panels for PABX connections with no difficulty.

[1] Yes I know that should be 6P2C plug in a 8P8C socket or some similar naming convention rather than RJ, but YKWIM ;-)
Reply to
John Rumm

Think I might do that. I only need 6P2C in fact. I really don't want to make special cables; this is from a couple of multi-line ATAs to the fixed wiring.

Reply to
Bob Eager