Q: Bathroom extractor fan & roof vent.

Hi,

I want to put an extractor fan in a bathroom ceiling with the vent through the roof. All I can find for the roof vent is an aluminium plate with a rubber collar for a soil pipe. Anyone know of a better solution?

Reply to
Eiron

Eiron coughed up some electrons that declared:

Soffit vent, as I'm about to do? If that's any good I'll look up the BES reference for you.

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

ar for a soil pipe.

There are purpose made vent tiles with adaptors to fit the extractor pipe.

Kipper at sea

Try this for info,

Donwill