Pyronix Sterling 10 Burgalar Alarm System Installer/Engineers Manual

Does anyone have the installer manual for the Pyronix sterling 10 burglar alarm? I went abroad for 6 month and the british gas broke in and disabled the alarm in order to install new meters!

I need it for the main box as they cut nearly all the wires inside. And help will be much appreciated..

Thanks!!

Reply to
Torin

Surely you just ask BG to do it? Unless there was an immediate dangerous problem with your gas meter I find it hard to believe that they have any right to break in.

Tim

Reply to
Tim

Sounds like BG owe you some dosh or you can get them for criminal damage!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If they broke it, they should fix it.

Or at least pay for the repairs to restore it to its original condition. They should also be liable to pay for any making good to locks and doors.

Reply to
John Williamson

Enjoy :-)

Toby

Interesting it has been downloaded 32 times (13 times from DIY Banter), but not one "Thanks"

Reply to
Toby

Hi Toby,

I realise that your last post was sometime ago on this subject, but you see m to be the most recent guy to have it. Would you still have the installers manual for the Sterling 10 still available?

I purchased a new house and moved in a couple of weeks ago, the previous ow ner does not know the codes and the estate agents are useless too. The comp any who installed it want £200+ to service and reconfig but obviously wan t to have a go myself first and see if i could save myself some money!

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
mike.raper1983

I realise that your last post was sometime ago on this subject, but you seem to be the most recent guy to have it. Would you still have the installers manual for the Sterling 10 still available?

I purchased a new house and moved in a couple of weeks ago, the previous owner does not know the codes and the estate agents are useless too. The company who installed it want 200+ to service and reconfig but obviously want to have a go myself first and see if i could save myself some money!

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Mike

It would seem that the default is 1234.

Mr Pounder