pvcu window / wooden interior sill - does it look OK ?

I'm trying to decide whether to use interior sills of wood, or PVCu. Anyone got this combination, and what does it look like ? My imaginative capacity is not resolving the issue ! (varnished or painted etc.) TIA, Simon.

Reply to
Simon

All our windows are white uPVC, with either pine or oak sills. Here are some examples (both pak sills):

Reply to
Grunff

I'd have wooden interior sills if I were you,,the interior uPVC ones look naff and if they scratch they are not so easily repairable,,etc..

Reply to
tarquinlinbin

So do I get a prize for spotting the famous Panasonic Upright which sneaked in to the picture..?

David

Reply to
Lobster

Hey! I nearly pointed it out, but decided not to. Well done - how does a beer sound?

Reply to
Grunff

No - doesn't count. It's called placement.

Films are riddled with it, and now it's crept into still life works as well. :-)

Reply to
Andy Hall