Putting in a doorbell extention

They were, in the first and hurriedly-amended version.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

You have wireless mains sockets and lights?

My point was that adding cable for a doorbell at initial build or re-wire time is little extra work for the convenience of having something which will work reliably for many many years.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 00:43:46 +0000 (GMT) Dave Plowman (News) wrote :

uPVC front doors. If you drill a wooden frame you can always make good later.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Right. I didn't think there were that many tasteless people reading this group.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)