push-fit stop-ends ?

You are a sad bastard!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well, say no more.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Modern push-fits don't have the barbed washer-type-of-thing. Or, at least the ones from Homebase (I was desparate), or Wickes (by this time I was converted) don't.

Reply to
Mike Dodd

Mr Cranium, you are actually getting it. My word!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

and the "original"hacksaw post

Matt

No, no. You can't just post that message in isolation. You have to include the follow up where IMM/Drivel quotes the Hepworth instructions which specifically recommend *not* using a hacksaw :-)

John Anderton

There you go. You are not that bright that is clear.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Hall, Yep, a duff fitting. Lord Hall, why are you still pretending to be Matt?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I think that you are the only person in the group who believes that Matt and I are one in the same person.

If and when (which is highly unlikely) I decide to use an alias, I'll let you know so that you are not confused.

Do you really think that I could be bothered to post with differing views on such important subjects as the good Baroness Thatcher and to have the time to waste on creating such alter-egos?

When you morph your identity, do you actually believe that people don't figure out within two posts who it really is?

Regarding your mishap with the hacksaw, I think that that one has been done to death so many times, that I am really surprised that you would want to continue to highlight the results of your "little error of judgment". There. I've even been kind.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Matt you are Lord Hall.

Matt, that was a throw off, tat never worked.

IMM -> Doctor Evil -> Doctor Drivel. All clear. All consecutive. Matt, if you want to be Matt, then drop the Lord Hall bit as well. And stop talking to yourself.

Matt, no mishap, a faulty fitting, amateurs like you can't figure that out.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Then you are clearly *not* 'inventive' by the flood you caused. Although you manage to invent most of the statistics you post.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Why have you missed out Adam, John? Surely you can't be ashamed of the rubbish you wrote under that name?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

No, that was you.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

You've only had one failure, and that was when you bodged the fitting by using a hacksaw, so that's one out one then, how much plumbing do you do John?

Reply to
David

"nightjar .uk.com>"

I repeat...prattling bollocks. You no experience of domestic systems, that is clear.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I also missed out Icky the Firebobby, and the Queen of Sheba too.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

What about john burns, Adam, NEWS, and half a dozen other aliases you have used? come on John don't be shy

Reply to
David

How about Price Charles, Lady Diana, Butch Cassidy and the Earl of Rothenberg.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Bertie, no bodge I as I am the ultimate craftsman. Faulty fitting. Terrible stuff. I believe you have used the trash all over your house. You were wrongly advised Bertie.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel