Pump Suppliers - London

Has anybody used Robinsons in Redchurch St in Shorditch London. I haven't needed to contact them for years but the number has now been re-issued so I am guessing that they are no longer in business although I have a feeling that they had other premisis elsewhere in North London. They used to sell a lot of pumps for fish ponds. Has anybody got any ideas?

Kevin

Reply to
Kev