Proximity of water main, incoming gas and electric

Hi Further to my earlier yesterday which has confirmed my need to get a mains gas supply istalled... Given the need for earth bonding of the incoming gas and electric to the rising main, together with general considerations of neatness, can anybody tell me how far apart these need to be? I'll be able to specify entry points for all three services; all things being equal I'd like them as close together as possible within a cupboard, but mixing lecky with gas and/or water both sound a Bad Idea. What's the recommendation? My newly purchased Electrician's Guide doesn't seem to cover it.

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

150mm (6" in old money) between gas and a socket or meter etc, 25mm between gas pipework and electrical cables.
Reply to
John Stumbles

Thanks John! how about water, anybody? David

Reply to
Lobster