Protective covers for book dust-jackets

I have several old books whose dust jackets are "worse for wear". Where can I buy the protective sleeves, like those used by some second- hand booksellers, which are a flimsy plastic material, backed by thin paper?

Reply to
Andy Mabbett

Have you tried slipping them into self seal bags ? Place a sheet of kitchen roll paper in with them to soak up any moisture.

Reply to
BigWallop

Might be worth having a chat with a secondhand bookseller?

PoP

Reply to
PoP

Try asking at your local library - they may be able to give you the name of a supplier.

Reply to
S Viemeister

Try

James Salisbury

I understand that the large branches of Waterstones also supply it.

Reply to
John