Protective covers for book dust-jackets

I have several old books whose dust jackets are "worse for wear". Where can I buy the protective sleeves, like those used by some second- hand booksellers, which are a flimsy plastic material, backed by thin paper?
--
Andy Mabbett Reply to [my first name] [at] pigsonthewing.org.uk
USA imprisons children without trial, at Guantanamo Bay:

Have you tried slipping them into self seal bags ? Place a sheet of kitchen roll paper in with them to soak up any moisture.
On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 21:57:24 +0000, Andy Mabbett

Might be worth having a chat with a secondhand bookseller?
PoP
Andy Mabbett wrote:

Try asking at your local library - they may be able to give you the name of a supplier.

of
Try www.gresswell.com
I understand that the large branches of Waterstones also supply it.
--

Regards

John