Protection on bottom of plastic jug

We have recently purchased a new water filter jug, whereas the previous one had a soft bottom this one is hard, I suspect over time it will mark the worktop on which it is placed. Any ideas as to what and how a soft material could be fixed, it need so be dishwasher proof.

Reply to
Broadback

Put something on the worktop. There's a lovely choice of chopping boards or placemats style things out there.

Reply to
mogga

mogga wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

What about cutting a piece of Silicone baking sheet and sticking it to the bottom. The problem will be finding a suitable adhesive.

Reply to
DerbyBorn