Property Ladder

Just looked like they still had an office (and work), rather than working from home.

Reply to
No-one

Agreed - and there was a movie some time back where the newsman was eventually caught out for doing something similar (crying during an interview which, as he only had one camera, was deduced to have been faked).

One Property Ladder typically there is a full-on argument betwen Sarah and the developers where she says "to get top price a 5 bedroom house needs more than one bathroom" and they effectively say "we know better" - which would be hard to fake. Admittedly the estate agents could be prompted to repeat the comment, though I would expect them not to need a prompt to wonder why a second bathroom or en-suite was not added.

Zane.

Reply to
abuse