Programmable Light Switches?

I've currently got 'Superswitch' programmable light switches (with buttons and a digital display under a flap) controlling the ceiling lights in the mains rooms of the house.

As these begin to reach the end of their life, I seem unable to find identical replacements. I guess they must have stopped making them.

I've found these, which are similar, but pretty ugly if you ask me:

anyone know of any other makes/models?

Thanks,

Fred.

Reply to