Program to post DIY pictures

I need some help in identifying a shower unit.

I know that there is a program/system that will allow me to post pictures to a central point that I can refer to in my message so you can see the pictures.

Can anyone tell me the name/details of this picture location program please ?

Does that make sense ? I hope so :-)

Terry

Reply to
Terry

There are loads of sites that will do that; for example :-

'online photo storage' for others.

Reply to
airsmoothed

There are all sorts of free binary file sites online (even communities.msn) all you have do do is post the link. The reason you can't post a link to your file holding it on your computer is that is is not an unique address. Why not post them to the site that your ISP gives you?

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

There are loads. Try typing "free webspace" into google and clicking a few times. You don't need many MB, but you should look for something that won't boot you off after the fifth person clicks on it. Space that adorns your site with adverts may be better, as they like lots of clicks!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Checkout your ISP as some of them host a PWP(Personal web space) in the contract.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

There are two modes of adoption for the 'an' or 'a' before a word commencing with a vowel convention. Either you do it strictly, or you do it as it is spoken.

So in this example, both

an unique address and a yewneek address

are acceptible.

Personally I prefer the latter and hate the former. This is the 21st century after all.

-- Mike W

Reply to
VisionSet

Terry wrote in news:Xns97C6A0E52ECE3tango.whiskey@140.99.99.130:

Many thanks for your help :-)

Terry

Reply to
Terry

Yes but are they also acceptable? ;-)

I use kodak gallery for my pictures but only 'cos I haven't tried anything else.

Reply to
adder1969

Fiddlesticks!

-- Mike W