Problems with this group?

Late last week my news fetch prog stopped working quoting a problem accessing the crossover file. Got things sorted by deleting its history.

Thought no more of it - but then a post on an Acorn forum mentioned the same thing and said he'd traced it to a post on - but didn't have further details.

Now of course it could be a purely RISC OS thing - but has anyone else had a problem? I've been using the same news fetch and newsreader progs here for many a year and it's the first time I've had this problem.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)