Problems with Smile

When I first opened my bank accounts with Smile some years ago, it was to find the best service from a bank I'd ever experienced (in a long life!). But recently the standard of service has dropped alarmingly. First I requested a new PIN. It took over a week to arrive. Then when I tried to withdraw cash from three different holes-in-the-wall (using the new PIN), I got the message 'This service is temporarily withdrawn'. My 'Secure Messages' to them are not being answered. Luckily I still have an account at another bank which is working normally. Anyone know what is happening at Smile?

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Tim+

I've not experienced any problems recently with them.

Reply to
Piers Finlayson

thought.

I haven't had any problems Smile.

I'd have probably rung them if I was still having a problem with the ATM service

Reply to
chris French

eternal-september.org>, Tim+ writes

Well, the OP didn't define "recently" so it's still possible.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+