problem with painted ceiling

Hi, I have recently painted by spare bedroom ceiling - thinking I had done a good job. However when it has dryed there are patches where I think I have applied too much paint, resulting in areas of 'stipple' effect. Has anyone got any quick fixes to make it look better than it does?

Thanks

Alec

Reply to
alec green

Angle grinder.

Reply to
Frank Erskine

£29 in Lidl right now...
Reply to
Wesley

Spot sand it if you must, but it'll look worse if you only half sand it, and bad if you oversand it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222