Prince Charles says we're chickens

He's accusing some of us of being like headless chickens because we doubt the made-up, fictional, fraudulent "findings" of the University of East Anglia. I wonder if his close chums, the Rothschilds put him up to it?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

well if we are chickens he has to be a huge c*ck

What have they got on him?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Listen to the scientists. But only the ones I tell you to.

Reply to
newshound

Mr Bloomber has been in the news too..

Michael Bloomberg tapped as UN special envoy for cities and climate change January 31, 2014, The former mayor made the fight against climate change a priority during his three terms and may be back to work as soon as Friday. Michael Bloomberg's stint on the unemployment line was short-lived. The billionaire three-term former mayor has been tapped to be UN special envoy for cities and climate change, Reuters reported Thursday.

The official announcement of Bloomberg's new job could come as soon as Friday, according to the wire service.

UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon -- who is trying to move climate change back to the front burner and eyes a more significant role for the UN in addressing the issue -- is expected to officially tap Bloomberg for the job.

nutherperception

his three terms and may be back to work as soon as Friday.

envoy for cities and climate change, Reuters reported Thursday.

iday, according to the wire service.

back to the front burner and eyes a more significant role for the UN in add ressing the issue -- is expected to officially tap Bloomberg for the job.

Pan Yan Pickle Created Jun 27, 2013 | Updated Jun 27, 2013

On the evening of 26 October, 2004, workers at the Premier Foods pickle factory in Bury St Edmunds clocked off after the day shift.

Around 40 staff were still on site in the early hours of the following morning when a fire broke out in a covered walkway.

Halogen lights are believed to have ignited the packaging around bottles stored on wooden pallets.

The first fire engine arrived within five minutes but the blaze spread rapidly. It took 25 engines and 150 firefighters 24 hours to get the situation under control.

The damage to the plant was extensive.

Production of Branston Pickle, the UK's leading brand of relish1, was halted only a few weeks before the busy Christmas period.

Supermarket shelves rapidly emptied and panic buying took hold as jars were exchanged over the Internet for up to £100 each.

Premier Foods staff faced a race against time to get the operation restarted, but their hard work paid off and one month later Branston Pickle began rolling off the production line once again.

Traditional British Christmas suppers of cold turkey with a garnish of Branston Pickle were saved.

Yet, among all the congratulations, one casualty was overlooked.

The fire had destroyed paper files containing the secret formula for another favourite brand: Pan Yan Pickle.

Heee He He,, I remember Pan Yam Pickle...

And there's More..

A lorry carrying Branston pickle crashed and shed some its load

- just a few miles from Cheddar.

The truck was transporting the popular condiment when it hit a low branch on its way to a Somerset farm last Friday.

It happened at Bodden Lane, Shepton Mallet, which is a mere ten miles from Cheddar and the spiritual home of British cheese.

One local told the Western Daily Press: "It's a shame about the lorry, but we were close to seeing the ultimate serving of Cheddar and pickle."

One of the symptoms of sick trees,, ive noticed,,

branches start to sag...

An then there was the Man from Nestle..

Nestlé chairman warns against playing God over climate change Peter Brabeck courts controversy by claiming climate change is largely down to natural cycles and society should focus on adaptation Friday 31 January 2014 Nestlé chairman Peter Brabeck has a history of courting controversy and is likely to further inflame his critics with his belief that man-made emissions are not the primary reason behind our changing climate. Read more.. ....

Nice wee blogg here,, worth a read..

Pan Yan Pickle was invented in 1907, a product of the Maconochie Brothers grocery business which, despite its Scottish-sounding name, had been founded in 1873 at Lowestoft in Suffolk.

In the latter years of the 19th Century they supplied all manner of fine foodstuffs to London's grocers. High-class preserves, potted meats and bottled fruits were their specialities, and Queen Victoria was a declared fan.

Maconochie also sold products at the

Branston is now in the hands of japan..

Nakano Mizkan,,

??????

Whurs me Pickles gone,,

nutherperception

Which findings are you refering to?

Reply to
harryagain

The research results they made up to please the people that commissioned the study.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Reply to
Huge