Price of taps

Can anyone tell me what the trade price of Jetline taps is....My plumber reckons he can get a Jetline bath shower mixer tap with Axis handles, plus two pairs of basin Jetline taps again with Axis handles all for 82.76 plus VAT.
Now where on earth does he go to get those prices....the best price I have seen for any bath mixer tap is in excess of 100....without even thinking about basin taps.
How does he do it?
Thanks
Richard
Richard Sculpher wrote: