Price for tiling ?

How much would you expect to pay, or charge for 5.5sqm of tiling on a bathroom blank wall ? Tiles provided, 33x55mm

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

Cor -that'd put me off straight away!

I reckon with tiles that small it'd take most of a day, then there's grouting the next day. As for how much - dunno, depends on how much labour costs where you live.

Reply to
Skipweasel

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 12:26:07 +0000, Mike P the 1st gently dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Whoops .. that should have been cm ..

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

"Mike P the 1st" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

(noting the later change)

As in 30 tiles in total?

I imagine you're going to get charged for a "minimum" time period far in excess of that required.

Can't you find anything else for the (wo)man to do whilst they are there?

tim

Reply to
tim....

In message , Mike P the 1st writes

I wouldn't - because I would do it myself

I wouldn't charge, because I have a better way of earning a living

Reply to
geoff

Oh - right - well about two hours then!

Reply to
Skipweasel

On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 13:04:31 -0000, "tim...." gently dipped his quill in the best Quink that money could buy:

Yep .. he is decorating other rooms as well.

Mike P the 1st

Reply to
Mike P the 1st

More of a mosaic then ...

"Mike P the 1st":

And now they're paving stones..

Does nobody use 6"x6" tiles anymore?

Reply to
BartC

I just did a rental house kitchen in 'em. I happen to think they look rather nice.

Reply to
Skipweasel