pretty strip?

you now tha strip that is used to cover the edge where lino meets hall carpet at a door? The one just fitted in our bathroom is UGILEE as my wean says. The lino is blue moasic and this strip is metal, sort of yellowy, golden, coppery, cheap, stinkin, like no element on earth.
Is there anything prettier I could use?
Suzanne

Come back when you've sobered up.
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.
Should you not say "you rang madam"?

<Insert laughter>
SJW A.C.S. Ltd.

wean
Try a local carpet store for a timber one. They come in many shapes and sizes now because of the rising popularity of laminate flooring boards. So you should get something that will go between the transition of carpet and vinyl.
--
http://www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

So
cheers wallop