pressure washers...

does anyone know where I can buy a petrol, as apposed to electric, pressure washer ?

searched the net and can only find expensive models, £500+, or the Kavor at Makro for £100 but you got a better chance of winning the lottery

was hoping to pay under £200

thanks Les

Reply to
in2minds

B&Q had some of the bigger Karcher ones a while back....

Reply to
Alan

B&Q don't do the petrol version anymore, not online or in our local sheds anyway

Les

Reply to
in2minds

A generator and a 30 quid pressure washer would be cheaper than the all in one unit, although still well over 200 quid.

However, you do get to keep the generator for other things.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle