Pressure Washer for Alloy wheels

Can anyone tell me the size etc of washer I need to remove brake dust from alloy wheels without brushing or using chemicals?

Thanks

Reply to
JBK

There isn't one! No ammount of pressure from a HPC will remove brake dust staining without chemicals.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

None that I have ever used. Try Wonder Wheels, this is the best stuff I have ever used but its not suitable for all types of alloys so test it first. You'll still need to apply it with a brush but most dust will then hose off.

Cheers

Richard

Reply to
r.rain

Use an scourer designed for enamel baths. When clean, wax the wheels with car polish which will stop the dust sticking so much.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)