Pressure washer at Sainbury's

My local Sainsbury's is offering the Karcher K2.900M, like this

only GBP19.99.

I know it is a fairly modest machine, but with all the accessories (I think it has everything shown in the link), it looks pretty good to me, for occasional domestic use.

Interestingly, they show the previous price as GBP39.99, so the Cleanstore price seems very high.

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

Some difference .Have Sainsbury's made a mistake ?

Reply to
Stuart B

I am sure Dave L will be laong shortly to tell us what the typical wholesale price on them is, but that does seem rather too cheap for a Karcher machine...

If it is genuine then grabbing a few to punt on ebay later might be a good plan ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Wow thats one heck of a saving, I shall check it out tommorow in sainsburys when I do the shopping.

I've never used a power washer before do you have to have like a garden hose tap to connect them too ?

Reply to
Tishtash

You sure you don't need glasses? Showing at =A379.99 in my local Sainsbury's this evening. On "Manager's special" with no previous price marked, so perhaps it was just a POS printing error.

Reply to
Alan

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:48:05 -0000, "Tishtash" mused:

Yes, the cheaper ones generally don't produce their own water unfortunately.

Reply to
Lurch

Can you get them with their own fuel cell? Only hydrogen and oxygen needed?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Mine had dehydrated water in the pump, you just conected a hose to rehydrate it...

Reply to
me

At this price it doesn't seem worth asking the question - it's a disposable item.

Reply to
andyrdhall

modest machine indeed, cleaning effect rate is just 0.916 No use to man nor beast.

Save your money. They won't do any job well.

Reply to
JP

You are absolutely right, having been back, I think they must have been moving stock, and hadn't got all the price tickets to line up with the goods :-)

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon