Pressure washer...

Hi there,

What are your thoughts on this pressure washer?

't be able to use it with my current extension lead though as its

2.9kw.
Reply to
VAG_dude

Won't be able to use it with my current extension lead though as its > 2.9kw.

You can get a decent nicely flexable and heavy duty 25m extension for

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

spec, induction motor, brass pump head, 610 litres/hour, 10m hose - rings all the right bells.

Big induction motors don't like M.Mouse extension leads much, but will work fine on a decent one.

The Medway Handyman

Thanks for that.

Reply to
VAG_dude

Yep, I read the FAQ and I thought it was a pretty good model,

The manual for my current PW says the lance generates a downward force of 16.4N, the manual for this one says something like 26.5N!

One thing, I don't see a patio attachment for this model, will the lance on it's own be enough (spinning pencil jet or the variable one) ?

Yep mine is very much a M.mouse one, cheap 10m one for about =A36.

Once again thanks for your help.

Reply to
VAG_dude

Spinning pencil will do a good job. They deffo do a patio attachment

The Medway Handyman

I don't know if it is too late to help the OP but there is a 2.8kW models from Wickes. Currently on offer and half the price of the Nilfisk. Slightly less flow at 510L/h and only 8m hose. IIRC they sell longer hoses but I'm not sure what other attachments are available or whether other makes of attachments will fit. I'm not a pressure washer expert, so I don't know how the Nilfish and Wickes (re-badged Lavour) compare. THM is the expert, so hopefully he can tell us.

I've heard that too but how would I know whether I had a decent lead or a MM one? Is it just a case of having thick conductors?

TIA

Reply to
Fred