pressure test hose

I'm trying to find a longer hose for my pressure tester. Preferably looking for 1/2" female to 3/4" female, but could live with 1/2" to

1/2". Lengthwise looking for something at least 3-5m.

Any suggestions on where to look? I'm struggling a bit with googling - all the hits are for pressure washer hoses, which just might be OK, but generally these just say "compatible with most pressure washers and lances" and don't specify the connections. E.g.

Piers Finlayson

Try places that do industrial hydraulic hoses. They will almost certainly be able to assemble one over the counter to your spec.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

There are 3 or 4 in the Medway Towns. Look in Yellow Pages for hoses & flexible pipes

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Thanks guys. Sadly there don't seem to be many in mid-Wales ?

I'll try these guys

Piers Finlayson

Unit 3/Samlet Rd Swansea

01792 310 031 Pirtek