Preserva - Damp Treatment - Recommendations?

Thanks Mark. The website has just undergone a major revamp and the FIrefox/other browsers needs to be looked at. Will try this weekend if I get time.

I think there may be plenty of others with this problem. The 'bottlebrushes' really are no use at all, but I don't suppose the installers worried too much about future problems!

Regards

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick

Update:

Preserva couldn't give us a suitable date (I'd have to say very helpful as far as they went, though).

We had an inspection by a local firm who generally undertake checks for commercial premises, through a contact of the Mrs. I'd like to pass the name on, but I'm forbidden.

The conclusion was that there'd been a *bit* of damp once-upon-a time, and there was some evidence of staining, and a bit of worn plaster behind the washing machine as a result, but no evidence of damp now.

End of story as far as I'm concerned; if the buyers want to wheel in another company to say there *is* damp, good luck to them, but we won't be doing any work, or dropping the price, with a clean conscience.

The edge has been taken off this good news slightly by the fact that I need work on both chimney stacks that amounts to 400.00 or so. Ah well.

Reply to
me