Prescott...

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

Yes, it says a lot about *your* prejudices.

Reply to
Mr X

In article , Doctor Drivel writes

But the problem is he wants to do with public money and in public time.

Reply to
Mr X

That would set quite a precedent. Stopping partners of 'criminals' talking to the press would leave some newspapers empty...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Freudian slip?

Reply to
Bob Eager

Eh?

Do you have any idea what you are talking about, or am I supposed to second guess which pie ce of text you are replying to?

(There are a lot of morons on this board. One wonders how many of them voted for a pork pie and a cream cracker.)

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Board? Board????! This is bloody Usenet, chum.

Reply to
Bob Eager

It's pretty obvious that the reference is to

"keep her illegally gotten gains"

It's Usenet, not a "board".

Reply to
Andy Hall

Back from the plumbworld trip to ibeeza I see... how many magnacleans did you need to shift for that?

On employers time, in their offices, shortly after lecturing others on "moral standards" and tory "sleaze".... So all in all a straight up kind of guy! (at least by the standards set by the rest of the shower phoney calls a government).

I hear the latest ruse is he wants to take legal action against the press because when they went public with that story, it let the cat out of the bag and his wife also found out about all the other times he was a cheating bastard.

Reply to
John Rumm

On Sat, 6 May 2006 14:51:28 +0100 someone who may be "Doctor Drivel" wrote this:-

Nice try, but as is often the case a "clever" remark just tends to leave the author looking foolish.

My attention was drawn to "the Sun" by a review of newspapers on Radio 4. I then looked up the article on the web.

Reply to
David Hansen

I would imagine that it would be outside your talents to look at the pictures in the Daily Star :-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

In article , John Rumm writes

Behaviour that would get an ordinary person instant dismissal for "Gross Misconduct".

Reply to
Mr X

It's pretty obvious that my comment highlighted his ignorance as well as the ignorance of the trailers after him, by the fact I used the original term for Usent boards once they had been categorised as Bulletin Boards -analogous to the notice boads that kept scientific researchers up to date with their fellows at colleges on the pin boards there and hence by common interoperability: all over the world.

It was on these boards that research students and their mentors posed questions to problems that had them stumped. And from them too, hoi polloi of the college were introduced to the environment of their envelope.

TWIMC: I suggest you spend a LOT more time doing something useful instead of trolling your turds on here.

As for my original post, the depth of your ignorance is more strongly sounded by the fact that so few of you followers know that the crime of profiting from publication of the affairs of the adulterer and his bag, was committed by the bag.

Consider yourselves thoroughly admonished and that for future reference, I will have forgotten who you are.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

No, the original term for Usenet was 'newsgroups' and then 'Usenet'.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Edward W. Thompson writes

Perhaps he has his own "little black book" full of scandalous secrets that T. Bliar doesn't want revealed..........

Reply to
Keith

Count on it...

Reply to
Andy Hall

What "board"?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

The message from "Weatherlawyer" contains a load of crap

plonk

You can now have the pleasure of the company of dribble and bacon in my killfile. You go well together.

Reply to
Roger

I thought that Prezza's little black book had a rather different list in it...one of the more recent being 'Tracy'....

Reply to
Bob Eager

You're right...it's time.

Reply to