Prat P (spit) Test meters.

I expect quite a few people here are professional or semi professional and may well be (reluctantly) looking to obtain 16th edition multifunction electrical testers so as to comply with 2 Jags nonsense.

I did a lot of shopping around and I found a supplier who can do Kewtech KT62 units for under £500 all in. including (tax, test leads, carry case and calibration certificate).

This seems a nice unit and has anti-RCD tripping on the loop test.

The vendor was jwinstruments (01924) 891049 with whom I have no connection other than as a satisfied customer.

Reply to
Ed Sirett